RED CASTLE COCOONABABY® - ERGONOMIC COCOON
The Cocoonababy® is an ergonomic cocoon for use by baby whenever he needs to sleep. Comfortably positioned in a natural, semi-foetal position, baby has the same sense of well-being as when in the womb. The Cocoonababy® offers baby the ideal environment for his all-round development and a sound sleep.
The Cocoonababy® includes a Tummy band which reassures and soothes baby by applying a light pressure on his tummy, without hindering his freedom of movement.
It helps to limit startle reflex, the appearance of flat head and helps reduce gastric reflux.
For use from birth (2.8kgs/6 lbs 3 oz) to around 3-4 months.
Includes a white fitted sheet in Fleur de Cotton® fabric and transport bag.
The Cocoonababy® helps to :
- improve the quality and the length of the child’s sleep
- reduce the involuntary jerky movements which wake baby with a start and make him cry (startle or Moro reflex)
- reduce gastric reflux
- limit the risk of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly)
The Cocoonababy® nest includes:
- Adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as baby grows, during his first 4 months.
- White Fleur de Coton® organic fabric fitted sheet.
- Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement.
Fitted sheets (in a choice of colours and materials) are available separately.