Organic. Ethical. Ergonomic.
The ERGObaby® Designer Collection Heavenly Holland pairs the comfort, versatility, and convenience of ergobaby carriers with the sophisticated black print with red accent from Petunia Pickle Bottom®. The carrier has a 100% organic cotton body and lining and is GOTS certified. Like all our carriers, the padded shoulder straps and waist belt comfortably distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a natural sitting position.
Collection: ERGObaby® Designer
- Carrier body: 100% certified organic cotton twill, featuring ergobaby®-exclusive Petunia Pickle Bottom® prints
- Carrier lining: 100% certified organic cotton sateen
- Weight: 1.37 lbs / 620 grams
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% certified organic sateen with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
- Waist strap: Padded with 1.4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Fill: 100% certified organic cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Comfortable for parents: the ergonomic design is so comfortable, you can wear the carrier longer because baby’s weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders (padded shoulder and waist straps)
- Comfortable for baby: The carrier cradles your baby just the way you do with your baby in a natural sitting position
- Carry positions: 3 positions - Front, Back, and Hip carry
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ).
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 kg to 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
- Works with Infant Insert? Yes.
- Accessory Compatibility: Infant Inserts, Backpacks, Front Pouches, Teething Pads, Weather Covers
- Buckles: Custom-logo, high-test strength
- Webbing straps: Premium quality, nylon
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Reinforcements: Interior interfacing at critical intersections for added safety
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Born in the relaxed environment of Hawaii, first designed by Karin Frost, the original ERGObabyy Carrier was developed for her son, applying proper ergonomics to a pragmatic need: keep your baby close. She sought feedback from fellow parents, studied kids’ reactions to being carried—and found an enthusiastic audience of likeminded moms and dads.
The ERGObaby Carrier was born out of a personal desire for mobility and comfort allowing you to tackle life while maintaining a close & natural bond with your baby and toddler.
Clever Clogs and our retailers are the only authorised retailers in the UK and Ireland for purchasing ERGObaby Carriers. For a full list of authorised stockists in the UK and Ireland please contact Clever Clogs or see our stockists information.
You can find information on counterfeit carriers and stockists on the official ERGObaby website: www.ergobaby.eu